Slimming World Friendly - Sugar Free Chocolate Bar Brownies
Since I got pregnant with Bowie I’ve just put weight on left right and centre! it’s not even that I cook unhealthily, I just snack on the wrong things.
Being home all day with a toddler, I just never have time to cook a proper lunch, so I find myself reaching for salt filled or sugar filled snacks. The afternoon is the worst! I sit down for five minutes with a cup of tea and immediately have that sweet crave! After the Christmas period I started looking for alternative ways to get my sweet fix without consuming unthinkable amounts of sugar.
This recipe took a few tweaks and a couple of fails but I’m pretty sure I’ve got it just right.
Always a massive treat in our house, the tray of brownies goes pretty fast and is lush warmed with some low calorie ice cream after dinner!
1 1/2 syn per brownie (If using a curly wurly - adjust to suit chosen chocolate bar)
- 2tbsp SR flour
- 3 eggs
- 35g sweetener
- 35g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp choc shot
- 2 tbsp option fudge powder
- 1 chocolate bar of choice
- Icing sugar to sprinkle
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees centigrade
- Separate eggs and keep the white aside
- Mix everything together except egg whites
- Whisk egg whites to peaks and then fold into mix
- Pour into a casserole dish
- Evenly place your cut up chocolate bar into 8 sections.
- Cook for 20 mins at 180degrees and After cooked. split into 8 Slices.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar to serve